money in my pocket*moneyinmypocket*money in my pocket*moneyinmypocket*

Friday, April 22, 2011

I MISS MY FAMILY :(

                   
  Hey , its been long time i didnt update my blog :) SORRY ^^
HUUUUUUAAAK !
Well , my life ? grrrr ? getting worst :( But , Its alrite ~
Follow the flow~ 
Thats what i always do in life  :))

                    Its 3+ in the morning , and i still awake :) Well , im from work actually :)) Many things 
happened in my life now :) Problems come and go , but i am here still standing  :)
STRONGLY !~ 

Had so much fun at work today ^^ Laughing and giggling with frens at werk :)) Im happy when they are ^^ SERIOUS !!! HUAAAK !
And and , unfortunately , i broke one of those light bulbs at work ><
"rilek uh" limit2 kene mrh je perh ^^

Manager : nana !~ $9.50 uh at fair price !~ *muke angry*
Me : *smiling widely* heeeeee ! rilek uhh .
Manager : what rilek2 ? when r u getting those bulb then ??
Me : Erm !~ next week kot ^^ *still smiling*
Manager : *shake head*
background : staff laughing *
Me : tak klakar okae ^^

HUUUUUAK !!!~

and thanks to those light bulbs my finger injured :( Asked my manager for plaster but DONT HAVE ? Waliaoooooooo !~

Walked home with Nad !~ and KECOH SIA ~ HAHA !~ okae ~ hmmm .
Reached home and get a bad news :((

Omg , this hurt like hell !~

Papa , Farid need someone :( pls ~ im begging you , dont change just for YOUR new wife ><
my adek2 is so important in my life ~ im begging you , they need your attention ><
im standing up for them , and , whos gonna stand up for me ?
im strong infront of them , but , im so weak inside ~ haish !~
I miss mama like seriously , :(( i want to visit her at her cemetry ,
Just dont forget where you r standing :(
I have accepted her , but like i said , please remember , your responsibility .
I'll do anything to make my adek2 happy ~

FARID
&
FAD <3

ILOVEYOU ~

Family mean :
Like a branches on tree ,
we all grow in different  directions ,
YET !~
our roots ,
remain as one ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment