money in my pocket*moneyinmypocket*money in my pocket*moneyinmypocket*

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dissapointed

We known each other for so long ~
7years* 7years*7years*7years*

Been there for her when she need a shoulder to lean ~
Wipe those tears of hers ~
Giving her support and guide her wif every steps ~
Share laughters and tears together ~
Feed her with medicine when she need to ~ 
Took out all her "hingus" from her nose  ~
Cheer her up when shes down ~
stand up for her ~
Slept under he armpit everynight  ~
I even put her first in my life ~
Nobody can touch MyGayBoy ~

BUT ,

sadness ~
she dont understands me ~

Dear JayJayQatek ,
Thanks for being there for me . I apreciate you so much ~ Those laughters and tears that we shared together , its so meaningful . Well , the most precious things in my life is you ~ I ever mentioned that i put you first  in my life ~ Im showering you with love everyday ~ I will stand up for you  with every problems you faced ~ I just love you <3 But will you treat me the same ? Haish ~ *sadness*






No comments:

Post a Comment